Salvation
Timmy's
You're now in the middle of my story :)

Prologue


There's no one else here, except you and me.

My Pages
Facebook Twitter Flickr Picplz Tumblr

KL, doctor, shopping, food/ Saturday, March 19, 2011

My skin is getting worse after the BIG camp...
so went to KL to see doctor with mom~

Reached there about 9am,
and the doctor is having the 6th patient,
and im the 10th...
but i waited 3 hours for my turn...

pening
@_@



Spent RM200++ on my medicines...
scary...




While waiting for my turn,
mom and i went to have our breakfast



Mom's


Mine





After that
mom went to Sg.Wang
and i went to lowyat~

to my surprise, it was not as crowded as usual...


so CUTE!
thinking of getting one for my lappy
but it's way too red LOL


arrgh... for iphone 4 only..?? :(



hmmm...
Was trying to look for stuffs for my ipod touch 1st gen...
Some salesman told me it already exinct in the market
But i still have some hope in myself,
so i searched the whole lowyat
still...
I couldnt find a single thing for it...
Not even a protective case...

grrrrrrr....... not fair lah...

stupid Apple x(



Sony DSLRs!!!
i want one...... >_<


Mom bought one for herself... :)




Dinner before going back~

Pontian wanton noodles...


Wanton noodle 'pontian style'~
taste exactly like noodles in JB... LOL




Reached home at about 7pm
and it was raining...

hmm.....

What a tiring day...



:/

Chattings

Miscellaneous

Archives: January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 /