Salvation
Timmy's
You're now in the middle of my story :)

Prologue


There's no one else here, except you and me.

My Pages
Facebook Twitter Flickr Picplz Tumblr

Enjoy before Suffer/ Saturday, March 5, 2011


Going to B.I.G programme tomorrow...
so it's time for me to
eat
Eat
and
EAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
till my stomach burst
before i suffer there :(




ok,


First stop - Sushi King

ohh... happy hour :)


fried chicken sushi


golden balls!!!


sushi with beancurd skin


eh? banana boat?? LOL
btw it's the best sushi i've ever eaten,
taste great!


i love the cucumber inside :)


Unagi temaki


chicken with egg rice


hmmm... i dont like this soup...








Second stop - Kinsahi



citrus tea


fried 'potato salad'


chicken ramen


curry chicken chop with rice


the curry is not hot but sweet LOL
btw it's nice...





ok,
satisfied,
time to go back
gotta pack stuffs for tomorrow :/

byebye my bed...
byebye computer...
byebye internet........
see y'all four days later~


:S

Chattings

Miscellaneous

Archives: January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 /