Salvation
Timmy's
You're now in the middle of my story :)

Prologue


There's no one else here, except you and me.

My Pages
Facebook Twitter Flickr Picplz Tumblr

14.02.2011/ Tuesday, February 15, 2011

it's our first Valentines,
and our 4th month anniversary~




went for dinner with bibi after class~



candle light dinner



wedges... AGAIN!!!



blueberry milkshake~



spaghetti with black pepper chicken~



chicken chop with cheese~






it's time for presents!!! :D



To bibi.....


:D


From bibi......


one... two..!??



love this new belt soooooo much! :D



wallet, love it~!



didn't expect to get these presents from bibi...
thanks sweetheart





bibi, i love you so much...
glad to have you in my life
thanks for everything you did for me

and

thank you for loving me


:3

Chattings

Miscellaneous

Archives: January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 /